Having fun with dad. (She has started saying da da)
Trying out her new chair.
Fake smile? ha ha
I love this picture of Milo
Sporting her Fort Lauderdale pride
She's a wiggly one and I feel like I have to wrestle her during baths, changing clothes, and diaper changes.
First Easter: she loves to play with ribbons and at seven months was able to sit up for long periods of time.
It's pretty easy to get a picture of her smiling
Still loves her jumper
Started eating solids at six months. She does not care for pureed baby food, but she's warming up to eating more solids each month.
Swimming in St. George
Memorial Day weekend was spent motorcycling in San Rafael Swell. It was so much fun and it's really nice to be in SLC where we can do trips like these. I will have to get the pictures up another time. Faye is such a good camper and loves being outside with all the rocks and plants to explore. These are the most up-to-date pictures of her. She's getting more and more mobile each day and as a results more blurry pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment